Lead developer / Technology co-founder
Rapid growth of shared micro-mobility (shared bikes, shared e-scooters, etc.) poses both opportunities and challenges to cities like Zurich around the world. Roll is an integrated data analytics platform for the integration, analysis, and visualization of shared micro-mobility data. Our core technology can be packaged into software with customized modules to help city authorities monitor micro-mobility operation, enhance its safety, make policies, and plan infrastructure. It can also be used by micro-mobility operators to analyze their markets and optimize their operation. Powered by data analytics, Roll helps to make micro-mobility a long-term success within the urban mobility eco-system.
We are a young and fast-growing start-up with three co-founders looking for truly passionate people to join us part-time or full-time with possibility to become co-founder #4. If your friends call you a geek, if you spend some of your nights doing “one last thing” on your computer, get excited about new frameworks, API gateways, cloud computing, GIS… we need to talk! In addition to market competitive salary, we offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team, and an inclusive culture.
- Passion, energy, focus and enthusiasm for both the role and our business.
- A self-starter attitude with a love for constant learning and personal development.
- An innovator full of new ideas to revolutionize our product and the industry.
- A team player who works well with others as well as individually.
- Any combination of the following skills
- Geodatabases, preferably experience with Postgres+PostGIS
- Geoinformation systems, preferably experience with QGIS
- Version control including code repositories and documentation systems, preferably experience with Git
- Back-end development and API’s, e.g. ExpressJS or Python
- Front-end development, e.g. ReactJS or Angular
- Cloud computing, preferably experience with Amazon Web Services
The position could start immediately. It is possible to first try an internship part-time with us before joining us full-time. We look forward to receiving your CV and shaping the future of urban mobility together with you.
Should you have any queries, feel free to contact our co-founder Ms. Zhenzhen WANG, firstname.lastname@example.org